|Sim Type||Dual SIM|
|Sim Slots||Dual Sim|
|Screen size||6.1 inches|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
HMD Global has been vying to capture a share of the budget smartphone segment in Nigeria ever since it revived the Nokia brand, but the relatively high prices of its phones and the presence of competitors that offer more bang for the buck have kept Nokia from recapturing its former glory. The Nokia 3.2 is the company’s latest attempt at offering an affordable phone that looks to strike the right balance between features, experience, and price. The phone packs a large display with a modern waterdrop notch design and a large 4000mAh battery. On top of that, the Nokia 3.2 offers a stock Android experience with the promise of timely updates. During the Mobile World Congress, HMD Global’s Nokia brand took the wraps off its latest super-budget smartphone – Nokia 3.2. Apparently, the smartphone stays within the Android One Project Nokia and Google has had to go on for a while. In fact, it is the follow-up to the launched last year under the same Android One.
- 6.26-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1520 pixels (269 ppi)
- Android Pie OS (Android One)
- Quad-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 with 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 13MP back camera and 5MP front camera
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage with memory card support up to 256GB
- 4G LTE
- 4,000mAh non-removable Li- battery. Nokia 3.2 presents itself as a lightweight smartphone encapsulated in plastic material. Its lightness is quite revealing in its 181g weight. More so, the phone is really slim and portable, partly contributed by its 8.6mm thickness.Waterdrop notch stays on top of the 6.26-inch IPS LCD touchscreen. This enormous display arena is complemented by 19:9 aspect ratio and 720 x 1520 pixels resolution. Back to the notch, a frontal camera and earpiece are located to carry out their respective roles. A generous 4,000mAh battery serves as the powerhouse of this android phone. According to Nokia, the phone can last for two days with this juice in place. That way, you can watch movies and play games with fewer worries. Fast Charge 10W even makes the device more adorable to use. Using the Nokia 3.2 to capture images won’t turn you to a professional photographer but it sure does a moderate job. Without tweaking its camera settings, the 13MP back camera coughs out good pictures you can boast of to your folks. On the reverse, selfies of average quality are produced by the 5MP shooter. Even with the smartphone’s status in the market, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 SoC makes a good deal. Its Quad-core Cortex-A53 clock at 1.8GHz to run operations efficiently. To fine-tune graphics on the phone, the Adreno 504 GPU got mounted on the chip. The Android One version of Android 9.0 Pie OS comes out of the box.
Memory-wise, there is one models of this device – 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM . And there’s also the expandability of both versions to 400GB with the aid of a memory card. However, the higher variant features a fingerprint sensor while the other doesn’t.